Имя пользователя:

Пароль:

Зарубежные закупки Книга рецептов Кузмам Конкурсы Kuzmama.ru  Доска объявлений Куплю Работа Продам

29 мар 2024 13:06 (UTC + 7 часов)

Версия для печати Пред. тема | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Then we'll have the top jump shot in NBA 2K23
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 фев 2023 08:20 
Привет
Привет
Случайный аватар

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Настоящее имя: lan anqi
In the slides that followed, he shared a close-up shot of himself playing in the game as well as a picture of Cole."this for all my dawgs that have to say 'just one more time,'" the caption of the post read. "For those who fought and wiggled out of the 'all that you're doing is playing 2k', argument. we got one: No baby, i don't play too often 2k, but I am 2K.""All jokes aside, do not miss me and the bros the @nba2k game in '23! We'll be in my favorite mode NBA 2K23 MT, MYPLAYER.The shot also comes with quick release which is an important plus point. Given that some of the defensive guards on the other team are taller than your player having a slow release makes it nearly impossible for you to master an exact jump shot.The aspect of the defender can be eliminated completely with the Fast Jump shot, however it doesn't mean that you won't need to execute it perfectly. It is still necessary to find your feet and shoot the most efficient shot without being mowed down.

The 'Early' Shot Timing Release Time can benefit greatly here (more about it in the Jumpshot Settings section). If you're someone who gets pressurized by the opposing team excessively while taking the shot, then this choice is a no-brainer for you. Here's a brief explanation of the Defensive Immune Jumpshot from NBA 2K23 for player builds with heights less than 6'5''.

Through these animations and blending choices, your player will be awarded an 'A' rating in Release Speed, and an 'A+' grade for Defensive Immunity. This means your player will possess a fast release and won't get pressurized by the defensive player during your jump.

Then we'll have the top jump shot in NBA 2K23 which suits mid-heightened players 2K23 MT Buy, especially those who are between the heights of 6'5'' to 6'10". Despite being among the most effective high-jump shots, it's also one of the more balanced ones in the game. It's likely to get you an impressive score at Release Height and Defensive Immunity or Release Speed.

29 мар 2024 13:06 (UTC + 7 часов)